Terms and conditions
How does it work?
- First, send us some photos. We usually need one photo from the front and one photo from the side of your face and neck.
- Once we have your photos, then we’ll send you a diagnosis from one of the doctors.
- The diagnosis may take up to ten days as the doctors have a busy schedule.
- Please check with us for a consultation appointment in London, Paris or Brussels.
Are consultations free?
- Yes, all our consultations, by email and in person, are free of charge.
What are the doctors looking for?
Drs. Vermeulen and Van den Berge will evaluate your face’s stage of ageing and make a professional assessment of how your expectations can be met.
How much does the operation cost?
There are a number of options for facelift surgery. These area:
- A full-option MACS lift
- A MACS lift with Fogli brow lift only
- Eyelid surgery only (blepharoplasty)
A full-option MACS lift includes:
- A MACS lift for the cheek and jaw to move structures under the skin back up to where they used to be.
- Full upper and lower eye lift (blepharoplasty) to remove sagging and tighten the eyes
- A Fogli brow lift to match the blepharoplasty and complement the MACS lift itself.
- Neck lipo-sculture of the neck where needed to address so-called ‘turkey neck’
- Fillers to add youth through the face – we use techniques developed at our clinic which use the body’s own tissue and not synthetic fillers to prevent reabsorption
- Liposuction where needed
The cost is 10000 euros including seven nights accommodation including one night in the clinic under 24 hour medical watch, food on operation day, breakfast on every night of your stay and transport to the hotel after the operation.
Our other procedures are (accommodation on arrangement):
MACS Lift with Fogli brow lift and neck liposuction only – 6500 euros
Upper blepharoplasty – 1500 euros for both eyes
Lower blepharoplasty – 1500 euros for both eyes
Upper and lower blepharoplasty – 3000 euros for both eyes
Lipofilling of the face using the nanofat method developed at our clinic and injected using our own medically recognised SNIF (Sharp Needle Intradermal Fat grafting) technique – 1500 euros
Breast augmentation – 4000 euros
Labiaplasty (Alter method) – 3000 euros
How do I book an operating date?
- You choose your preferred date and then we take a deposit of 10 percent (10%) of the total cost. This will be deducted from the final total.
- We are usually booked out for around three months in advance.
- In the event of a no-show or a late cancellation then we reserve the right to withhold payment.
- Please let us know at least one month in advance if you want to change the date of the operation.
How do I pay the rest?
- We accept bank transfer or cash on the day. It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment arrives before the day of the operation.
- If you want to make a transfer then please make sure that the balance is paid into our account no later than the day of the procedure. Transfers can take up to seven working days.
- If you have any questions then email us on email@example.com and we will help manage your booking.