What should you know about surgery abroad
When you come to us we make sure that you have the very best care and attention that there is.
Our clinic was specially built just for facial surgery. Our surgeons are pioneers in their fields.
Your stay with us is carefully checked and planned by our multi-lingual staff.
How does it work with a full-option MACS lift?
A full-option MACS lift includes seven nights accommodation:
- The first night is on operation day. That night you stay in our clinic under the 24-hour supervision of our medical team.
- The day after the operation you move to a guesthouse or hotel that we recommend for six nights. With the full-option MACS lift, this is included in the price. Our doctors live close to the guesthouses. There is always someone on call and the area is a beautiful, quiet place where you can relax and recover.
- You will experience some swelling and bruising after the operation and after six nights this will have passed. On the day you leave our surgeons will remove the stitches and then you are free to travel again.
How does it work with the MACS lift with Fogli brow lift?
A MACS lift with Fogli brow lift includes one nights accommodation at the clinic on the day of the operation.
We recommend you to stay for six nights in the area until our surgeons remove the stiches and our staff can help you find a place to stay in the area.
- On operation day you stay in our clinic under the 24-hour supervision of our medical team.
- The day after the operation you move to a guesthouse or hotel nearby and we recommend that you stay in the area for six nights. Our doctors live close by to the guesthouses. There is always someone on call.
After six nights your swelling and bruising will have passed and our surgeons will remove the stitches and you are free to travel again.
How does it work with eyelid surgery?
Accommodation is not included with eyelid surgery alone. For this minor day-case surgery, we recommend you come with a friend if possible.